Sunday, May 3, 2009

18

52:18 by ChristianLeBlanc

Ok, so this one is...uhm...I mean, I...

...ok, you know what? Tax season ended Thursday night around 10. Friday was just a write-off, and Saturday was spent in Moncton celebrating both the end of tax season, as well as Free Comic Book Day (as good as it is in Saint John, Moncton has started bringing in talented artists such as Kraig Nicol and Nick Bradshaw. Seriously, check this out! It is so cool! Justin Coffee was even seen milling about with copies of his new art book, "Cream and Sugar: the Art of Justin Coffee.")

...where was I? Oh yeah: making excuses for doing dick-all for this week's song :) I happily retreated back to the relative safety of the QY-70, and to be honest, I couldn't even be bothered arranging the song or even trying to come up with lyrics. Really, I'm lucky to have conjured up a melody at all this week.

My original intention behind the song was to 'do something with bells,' which, hey, I think I succeeded in. That'll do.

Nick Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment