Sunday, May 24, 2009

21

52:21 by ChristianLeBlanc

Click here for "21 low"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_(moon)

I made two versions: one normal, and one tuned down real low, just for fun.

EDIT: just wanted to point out that I still really like the music on this one, but I'm right ashamed of myself lyrically though. It's alright, though, because I was experimenting at least :)

"I’d like to take a moment now
and talk about Hyperion
Eighth largest moon of Saturn
was found by Bill Bond and his son

No life, but has hydrocarbons
Dry and wet ice contained therein
Low gravity, chaotic spin
I feel Hyperionian

I feel Hyperionian"

o_O .....seriously, I should upload an instrumental version and put these monstrosities out of my misery :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I must disagree with you concerning the lyrics. The first time I heard this, the lyrics were actually what impressed me the most. More than likely because they are so quirky and unusual. I think sometimes with lyrics it's easy to just write something very safe and run of the mill, but when you really put yourself out there and do something left of centre, you can really achieve brilliance. Well done!

    ReplyDelete