Sunday, March 29, 2009

13

52:13 by ChristianLeBlanc

A tribute to that fuzzy hero, Space Bat (http://www.space-bat.com/). Sorry this was all I had in me, Space Bat.

"Don't laugh when I tell you how I feel
Don't tell me it's a joke when these tears are real

Space Bat
How could you face that?
We'll try not to be sad
Though you won't be back

Maybe we pretend
Like an imaginary friend
But every now and then
We need something to believe in

How can we not identify?
How can we not be inspired to try?
By digging in and holding tight,
You showed the earth how dreams take flight

(Space Bat)
You're much more than an internet meme
(How could you face that?)
You've achieved an impossible dream
(We'll try not to be sad)
You've reached the stars
(Though you won't be back)
You belong to the stars"



1 comment:

  1. thinks I got me a new ring tone...

    Now I got to get a cell phone that can use ring tones

    ReplyDelete