Saturday, June 27, 2009

26

52:26 by ChristianLeBlanc

Felt bad about last week's song, so I retreated back to the QY-70 to make something tuneful :)

Would have liked to have polished this a lot better, but, this project is all about demos, after all.

Also, between moving on July 1st and 2nd, and work keeping me at the office all weekend, I don't exactly have the time to do anything more with this (not even to add vocals). My initial session making this week's song turned out to be my final one. So there you are: a snapshot of my creative process!

And, oh hey: did I mention that this marks the half-way point for this project? :D

This has nothing to do with this post, but it did come up when I did a google search for 'halfway point' images for some reason and I thought it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment