Thursday, September 17, 2009

38

52:38 by ChristianLeBlanc

Speed record! This one took me half of a lunch hour, and then another half hour later that night.

And it SHOWS! :)

(EDIT: Crom's balls, this one is rank! Sorry project, sorry anyone who listened to this!)

Why the rush? Busy week! Jill and I are going to Montreal this weekend to the Montreal Comic Con to meet my comic book hero, Mike Allred. There's also a CGA assignment due a few days after I get back, so I wanted to get most of that done first. And also also, I was approached about joining a band two weeks ago. One and a half practices later, I joined up and played my first show with them, in Fredericton. So practicing my parts at home was taking up a little time too :)


"This one's a song
That acknowledges how
One day I'll be gone
Bring it on bring it on bring it on

I'm accumulating songs
as fast as these wrongs
like this growth that's on my shoulder
Already feel colder

Like this numbness in my leg
Or click in the joint of my thumb
Each year I grow another ring
Like ripples that go they're going and going

But they don't 'cus they stop
And maybe I just thought
If I could write something strong enough
That I could be remembered by

Some small part of me won't have to die"

No comments:

Post a Comment